INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY

It's been way too long since the last time eYe posted a blog and figured it is time to say something:

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY


Honestly, I cannot believe it took me until 3.30pm to get my first congrats for being a woman, which makes me realize I live in a world where people are so busy being in other people's business that they forget to be human. We are a society of winers that are scared to face reality; a society of suicidal opportunities.

I am not someone to publicly complain with no solutions but it is bothering me to death to read all those insults against women. Don't forget your mama is a woman, your sister is one too AND your daughter. Don't forget who is really worried about nurturing this world. Forget about the bitch and the chick for a day and remember all the beautiful women that actually helped you grow up, made a change in the world and fought for change.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Comments

Popular Posts