Smoke the Female, Use the Male

On my daily cat moves, I have met and remet a few people in the last few days that have been for some reason strongly complaining about "these damn bitches in LA" and "these niggas". I do not know why I have always been the psychologist of the frustrated others, however the complaint remains the same for everyone. Some women are some real Praying Mantis just using the man for the purpose. How did that happen though? Are they really evil and something else or did they simply lose the faith in the balance of the universe?

So now to them Niggas: Theeeeeeem Niggas! Is this a result of the imbalance of the word or are some dudes just born to be big dicks with no brain? Always chasing the pussy, never knowing what it actually is causing the world to want barbies with holes and paper with no value.

And now they wanna put me in a group: What are you? Bitch? Hoe? Lesbian? Gay? Bi? Christian? Good? Bad? ??? ??? ???

eYe screams: I'M A WOMAN BITCH AND I LIKE IT!

I AM BRAIN, I GOT ASS, I'M A CHEF AND A CHIEF EXEC. I WALK THE BEAT OF A HUSTLER, WORK LIKE A MAN AND MAKE A BUSINESS WO-MAN. INDIE FOR INDEPENDENT CURVES. I EAT THE BITCH THAT TAKES THE WO OUT OF MY MAN!

The world is changing. The bullshit will be flushed away and the real will stay.

And for some reason it keeps raining in LA.

Comments

Popular Posts